Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Yoohoo!

Hello Everyone! As everyone knows, I am the oh so kaypo, Ayden Farish. My Ummi created this blog (albeit 2 years too late) for me to write up about my everyday adventures. Oh yes! I so have daily adventures that I wanna share with the world. So, with this introductory post done, let's continue with a proper post, next! Read on peeps!

Oh ya! If you're on Twitter, do follow my Ummi at her tweethandle, @arwenfbi. You can read lots of my past antics, restricted to 160 characters in her list of 4000 something tweets. If you wanna read about my Daddy's rant on set, do follow him at @faisalskis. He's funny. Really!

Ohhhh kay! I digressed too much. I promised you a proper post right? Say... About my adventure at the Botanical Garden yesterday. But my Ummi is asking me to shower & have brekkie first. Well, she said breakfast is for champs. Although my Daddy & I both agreed, breakfast is a waste of time. Blearghhhh!

But I love my Ummi so so much to defy her. Well, she would stuff that bread into my mouth when I'm busy & not looking anyway. No, not with force, mind you. She's nice. I told you that right... Heh! Okay! Okay! I'm coming Mi! See you guys soon! Ciao!

 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, Dino! Breakfast is not for Dinos. Bring on the brunch! :-)

    ReplyDelete