Thursday, May 24, 2012

The boy who lived, & friends.

While we were at the mall today, we saw a promo poster for the upcoming Harry Potter Exhibition happening at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.

Ayden being the Harry Potter freak (he watched The Sorcerer's Stone a million times. I swear. A million times. He knows when who & what is coming. He could anticipate the moment Ron's broom will hit his nose. He could even feel Ron's pain. Such a freak my son is), got so excited to see his favourite trio. He posed near the poster & asked me to snap picture.

First, he was Hermione.

Then, he's Harry.

Lastly, he's Ron.

No. I didn't ask him to purposely cover every character & pretend he is each & every one of them. No. I didn't even tell him to do anything. He posed & instructed me to "Take Mi!". And so I snapped my vain boy imagining he's The Boy Who Lived, The Smart Girl With Freckles & The Blur Weasley Boy. Shameless little Muggle you boy!

The husband & I can't wait to be in Singapore for the exhibition. We missed Titanic but there is no way we're gonna miss this one! Cause... Bless my soul! Its Harry Potter! *lame*

Oh ya! Of course Ayden is very excited too! Lucky you boy! Barely 2 & you have already seen & been to exhibitions & shows more than all that i've been to, all my life!

We are thankful to God every second for all the blessing he'd bestowed upon us, to provide our son with the childhood worth remembering. Alhamdulillah.

& I heard Plaza Singapura (in collaboration with The Science Centre) is having an X-ploring Dinosaurs shows all of next week!


You guys have no idea how much Ayden adores the prehistoric creatures! Wait! You guys sure do when you read Ayden's URL. Aydenosaur is what we call him whenever he goes roaring like a Dinosaur. Not to worry though. Aydenosaur is a Vegetarian. Eh! Apa daaa! He's a herbivore. He eats only plants. So you need not fear him. Heh!

Gosh! Its time to pack up & go back just for a day son. I won't let you miss a chance to frolick with your idols, Aydenosaur!

Anywayssss Ayah! When are we going to the one at Malacca? It is ending its run in July ley!

Hmmmm...

Till the next entry Loves! I promise the next one will be written by the Boy who, well.. The Kaypo Boy. Toodles doooo!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment