Monday, May 14, 2012

Hello Li'l Chic: 24 December 2009

Hi Chic!




You've grown so big already! No longer that peanut or olive you once were! Dr S said you got long limbs! & You're very active. I'm glad. Cos, I have been a lazy bum myself. Happy to know that you don't set me as the example to follow. & About that long limbs you have. Getting ready to kick me in due time huh?

So ya. I heard that fast beating heart again! (sorry Daddy you missed that!) Still sounded like you're floating somewhere in the abyss, yet it's the most beautiful sound ever.

Chic, your Daddy's heart, beat as fast as yours yesterday too my dear. But again, it was from some strenuous activity he engaged himself in. Did your li'l world rocked then babe? Heh!

So, today is the day I have been looking forward to. The day I was to know if you would be named SH or AF. But! You conveniently covered your modesty with your long umbilical cord. How prim.

I was telling Dr S how i've been telling you repeatedly these past days to open up. But, clammed shut you did. Dr S was telling me maybe next time I should tell you to cover up! & who knows, you'll do just the opposite (showing early signs of a rebel now do you?!) Heh! Maybe, I will heed Dr S' advice the next time. So, Chic, look out for further instruction.

I guessed what your Nyai said was true. You were not ready to reveal your gender today for your Daddy wasn't around to witness it together with Mommy. You're waiting for your dear old man huh? What a Smartie! & A thoughtful li'l angel.

So ya. Mommy's appetite has resumed to normal. For the first time in nearly 4 months, you get to taste what Fish is like. (& No! The Fish Oil Supplement I have been feeding you everyday is not real fish). & I no longer balk at the sight of anything doughy. & My morning sickness is GONE! Poof! (although you still makes me puke whenever we're hungry). But, I'm basically well & fine as the bright sunshine.

Mommy has also been the good Chef she once were. The thought of cooking excites me again now. That's a good sign! For your Daddy at least. For he can now stop worrying about which restaurant his money gonna be invested on every night & feast on Mommy's home cooked food. Let me tell you a secret Chic. Now that I am back donning my apron, I will make sure your Daddy will grow that Bonch he once had. 3 & half months of outside foods sure made your Daddy lose that tum.

He never admits to this Chic, but I know. Daddy prefers Mommy's home cooked meal. However bad & salty it tastes. & however ugly the presentation is. That is why I so love your Daddy. & you should too! He is a great man!

Your Nyai & Yai has promised to get you a Quinny Buzz Stroller & a Maxi Cosi car seat. & That makes Mommy & Daddy a very happy pair (cos now, we can use that money set aside for the said things to buy that 42-inch HD-LCD we've been eyeing. *rubs hands in glee*)! Heh!

So ya. At least, you'll know that upon your arrival, you'll already have your own car to flaunt to the world.

Mommy started reading you books last week Chic. Did you heard me from inside? Albeit, I know how the story about World War 2 is just not that interesting for a 3 going to 4 months old fetus. But hey! It's good to start you on World History young! You don't want to end up like your Aunt Moo Moo. At 21, she was still clueless about the Great Wall of China! Heh! Sorry sis. ;)

So there, another 3 more weeks till we meet again. Till then, stay active. Grow smart & Be healthy. I will do my part in gorging all the nutritious foods (despite the 4kg I have gained so far). It's all for a good cause anyway (you better don't make mommy too fat huh?!).

We love you Chic.

Mommy & Daddy 

No comments:

Post a Comment