Monday, May 14, 2012

Baby A, Approaching 27th: 11 March 2010



Look at those Eyes, Nose, Lips, Cheek, Chin, Arms & Fist. You sure look Cheeky, Boy!



Dear Son...

Today's entry is gonna be short. Not that we're loving you any lesser. But for we love you so much, we're at loss for words (in actuality, Daddy's G4 system is down so I lack visual contents to beautify the entry thus let's make it a short & sweet one).

We met again this morning and you were your usual active self. Tossing and twirling in your tiny li'l space, without a care. With your hands clenched into a tight fist (we're bearing a fiesty boy). We saw your features so vividly! You're in your 27th weeks and is growing wonderfully.

Life has been somehow morose recently. Not that any of it is your fault my dear. In fact, it is you who get us, your beloved mummy & daddy going. There's time when we feel like shutting the world off and run to a land far, far away. Get lost somewhere and never to be found (except by a certain foursome). But it is all so surreal. It is indeed, not real. Reality sinks in & "here-we-are-back-again".

When you're old enough to read this entry, I do want you to remember that, Life's a hard nut to crack my son. A quagmire. But what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Yeah!

On a happier note, Dr Surinder keeps smiling at the wonderful progress you've been making. I am so proud of you. You made it very easy for us. Dr S asks me to come up with a birth plan. Just 3 more months till you'll be crying and swaddling in my arms! Time flies very fast I wish I could Hold it for a moment. On the other hand, I can't wait to be Ummi-to-Aiden-Farish hence I wanna Fast-Forward time. I'm fickle. It's hormonal. :)

So, I shall now start scribbling my Birth Plan. Of which, will include, having Daddy & Nyai there in the labour suite together with us the whole time while your MooMoo will have to put on a Clown suit and entertain me with a show or two till the pain fades away and you finally pop out. Yai & Your Uncle Fie will be on standby by the suite in case I need an arm/leg to bite or a hand to crush. So there. My labour plan. Nothing complicated. Nothing demanding. I just need my loved ones to be (at-my-beck-&-call) around me for love and support.

Anyhoooow, let's start counting down to your grand arrival on 14 June 2010 (though the chances that your Daddy will stop counting on 12th June & force you out of me, immediately. before the day ends, is very very high). You better start practicing your first word when you're out. No boy. It's neither Action! nor Cut!. It's Uwaaaaarrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!! :)

Till next month Sonny!

Love
Mummy (who is now 70.4kg light) & Your Rockstar Daddy. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment